- Participation in Nakba events, May 2016, see Gallery
- May 2016: JVP members wrote letters to SDSU President Hirshman criticizing him for not condemning the posters on campus listing names of individual students involved in the BDS movement accusing them of being associated with terrorists.
March 2015 Billboard Campaign. We displayed billboards on a truck that drove around San Diego for three weeks.
August 2105 we commemorated 521 Palestinian children and 1 Israeli child killed in the Gaza 2014 war.
JVP San Diego helped to organize local campaigns and actions to boycott products and companies that profit from the Israeli occupation.
- April 2014: Passed out informational leaflets at Ben & Jerry’s as part of a national campaign to raise awareness about the fact the Ben & Jerry’s sells ice cream in the Israeli settlements within the occupied West Bank.
- June 2014: JVP members made calls to Presbyterian Church national conference members to ask them to vote for the divestment from Caterpillar initiative.
- July 2014: Members participated in demonstrations against the attacks on Gaza, including a counter demonstration to the pro-Israel United We Stand rally. Several of our members were interviewed and briefly shown on local TV.
- July 2014: 15 members stood in front of Senator Barbara Boxer’s office and read out loud the names of 300 Gazans who were killed and facts about the invasion.We passed the fact sheet out to passersby and held the JVP banner and signs. CBS News8 recorded our action and also interviewed a few people at length.
- August 2014: Organized protest at Victoria’s Secret in Fashion Valley Mall, asking Victoria’s Secret to stop sourcing from Delta Galil Industries which profits from illegal Israeli settlements, see YouTube video.
- November 2014: Again organized protest at Victoria’s Secret, this time at UTC Mall. We asked Victoria’s Secret to stop sourcing from Delta Galil Industries which profits from illegal Israeli settlements. We handed out hundreds of flyers to passersby, educating them about our action and the occupation.
- December 13th 2014: Organized a Boycott of Sodastream outside Target at Mission Valley Shopping Center. We were met with verbal and some physical abuse from members of Stand With Us San Diego.
- December 20th 2014: Organized a Boycott of Sodastream outside Target on Balboa Avenue. Twenty or more activists coalesced around 5-10 carolers in elf caps warbling popular seasonal songs albeit with revised lyrics addressing the production of SodaStream on stolen property in the West Bank and the 47 year illegal occupation.